Mastering Sales Magnetism
Get the training you need to help your clients and advance your career
Whether you're new to lending or you're a seasoned veteran, Farm Credit University has a course to help you succeed.
Master Sales Magnetism Course Information
Target Audience: Lenders who want to improve Sales Skills
Training Type: Blended
Instructor: Will Turner, Seeding Growth
Description: The world is changing at a staggering pace — is your sales approach and process keeping up? Learn how to go beyond consultative selling and become a true sales magnet with this energizing program. Emphasis is on setting goals, working smarter instead of harder, time management, marketing to the right prospects, building and enhancing relationships with borrowers, and developing your expertise as a lender. Includes 10 OnDemand modules, two face-to-face training sessions in Charlotte, NC and monthly teleconferences. Offered in the spring and fall of each year.
- Set SMARTY goals for yourself and learn a process to attain them.
- Identify a bull’s eye market to focus on for new business development.
- Develop a detailed prospecting plan and learn which approaches to prospecting fit best for you
- Apply the testing for fit process in sales calls with prospects.
- Develop a plan for maintaining and building relationships with existing customer.
- Introduction to Sales Magnetism
- Mastering Goal Achievement
- Developing a Prospecting System
- Bull’s Eye Marketing
- Creating a Killer Positioning Statement
- Warming Up Calls
- Mastering Networking
- Advanced Prospecting Methods
- Testing for Fit
- Maintaining and Building Relationships